Your CWS bill explained
Confused about your bill? Check out the example bill below or refer to the frequently asked questions.
1. 24/7 Cable Kiosk centres (Victoria, Beau Vallon, Anse Etoile, Praslin)
2. Online using eShop
3. On your MyCare account
3. Cable Kiosks
4. On Banking Apps: MCB Juice, ABSA & Nouvobanq.
At our partners:
- JPL exchange (Eden Island, Anse Royal & Victoria)
- Double Click (Victoria, Providence, Anse Aux Pins, Baie St Anne Praslin & Hypermarket)
- WiFi Plus (Bois de Rose Hypermarket)
1. For mobile services dial #155# and choose option 6. This will display your outstanding balance and account number
2. Alternatively, call 100 or 4284000 our customer service agents will be happy to assist you. Ensure you have your NIN number on hand.
3. You can register to have your bills sent via email here: https://www.cwseychelles.com/e-mail-bill-application
4. View your bill summary on MyCare at www.mycare.sc
Contact our customer service team on 100 or 4284000 for all bill related queries
You will need the following:
1. A bank card which supports online banking (we support both VISA & MASTERCARD)
2. Your account number (this can be found on your bill by dialing #155# and choose option 6 or contact our customer service on 100)
3. Your bill amount (this can be found on your bill or by dialing #155# and choose option 6 or contact our customer service on 100)
The kiosk accepts both cash and card payments. Note that the kiosk does not refund cash, so be sure to have the exact change needed for your transaction.
The kiosk will accept both VISA and Mastercard. These can be used for card or online payment options.