5G and Health
Feb 06 2020
Do you have health concerns about 5G? There’s no need!
The novelty of the 5G network, like with many other technologies in the past, has created health concerns around its implementation. However, these myths have been consistently debunked by experts, with many online videos, articles and guides on the impacts of 5G and health.
These baseless concerns are particularly dangerous because they spread false concern, alarming people and feeding the wrong information to them.
To help you better understand 5G and its benefits, we’ve compiled a list of resources here, ranging from articles to fun educational videos!
- Does 5G Pose Health Risks? by Reality Check Team, BBC News
- The 5G Health Hazard that isn’t by William J. Broad, The New York Times
- ‘Worried About 5G’s Health Effects?’ by Klint Finley, WIRED
- The World Health Organization (WHO) on mobile networks
- 5G technology dangers: Your questions answered – Which?
- Is radiation from 5G safe?
- How dangerous is 5G by the Infographics Show